Combat skill training and intelligent evaluation system is used in coordination with electronic humanoid target for pugilism training and assessment in the tactics of capture by single pawn; it has the function of collecting the strength and count of strikes; the value of active strike strength and assessment time can be set, maximum and value of active strike strength within each specified valid time can be distinguished and recorded, and assessment can be performed on the following actions: straight punch, spinning punch, hooked punch, flicking kick, transverse kick, push kick, side kick, transverse hit on the elbow, and right bump on the knee; performance of examinees is assessed in accordance to the imported roster and outlined criteria, historical performance is able to be viewed, exported and printed. Trainees can practice and correct independently according to the data on the display screen, whereas trainers can correct the trainees’ actions, power generation and other professional skills basing on the screen data, and the software system gives automatic assessment and statistics to trainees’ performance of examination in order to provide disinterested, accurate data for the assessment of troop’s fundamental training on capture tactics.
Steel, aluminum alloy, wires, electronic components, display screen, leather, PU, and foam
Material Process and Performance Characteristics
1. Intelligent evaluation management system:
(1) The system supports importing of roster, simultaneous training and assessment of one to four people, performance viewing, exporting and printing;
(2) There is voice prompt during training or appraising process, and performance information can be reported in voice after assessment;
(3) Criteria can be set on strength of active strikes, count of active strikes and maximum strength of strikes in all actions of persons with differing weights and genders, whereby the performance of trainees is assessed.
(5) Data display screen is connected wirelessly to the intelligent management system, enabling full-screen display of individual's data of evaluation performance.
2. Display and body weight collection platform: Body weight collector, as well as the data display screen, adopts integrated bracket design while having the function of body weight collection and display of individual’s evaluation data.
3. Humanoid mitt for combat skill training evaluation:
(1) Humanoid punching bag adopts an inner container of aluminum alloy molded by casting, wrapping a cushioning layer molded by PU foaming and coated on the surface with high-ductility, impact-resisting seamlessly spliced polyurea material;
(2) Punching bag frame adopts seamless steel pipe welding technology and modularized design, pedestal is welded and spliced by square steel pipes, and surface has been treated with rustproof stoving varnish, rendering a stable and graceful structure; detachable package is convenient to transport;
(3) Punching bag for evaluation adopts humanoid structure design, with multidimensional force measuring sensors as core devices that precisely collect the strength and count of strikes in such actions as straight punch, hooked punch, spinning punch, flicking kick, transverse kick, push kick, side kick, transverse hit on the elbow and right bump on the knee within 360 degrees; punching bag frame and punching bag for evaluation are fastened in such a fashion that they are stably and reliably structured, whereas the humanoid punching bag for evaluation is free of continuous wobble while being struck, ensuring the precision of strike force measurement.
4. Protective equipment for evaluation: Boxing gloves adopt superior leather with a foamed inner container that is efficient in energy absorption, comfortable and air-permeable, to protect personnel and diminish injuries during training and evaluation.