Chinese Sanda competition and training, to protect the struck parts from getting injured.
Leather, foam, PU, mesh, Oxford cloth, PP, and ABS
Material Process and Performance Characteristics
1. Headguard is of leather fabric through sewing process, with an inner container molded through composition of efficient energy absorbing foam to effectively protect the ears and hind-brain from being struck, as well as adjustable double Velcro for hind-brain such that the helmet is not prone to slipping off while being worn;
2. Chest protector is of Oxford fabric through sewing process, with an inner container of PP plug-in bar wrapped by foam with high resistance to impact force, adjustable double buckle wear design;
3. Boxing gloves are of leather fabric through sewing process, air-permeable through the center of palm, delivering an excellent grip feel, with an inner container molded through foaming of PU to protect fist peak and wrist from getting injured;
4. Groin protector is of leather and mesh fabric through sewing process, with excellent air-permeability, comfortable to wear; environment-friendly outer package molded through ABS plastic injection with TPR inner container with high resistance to impact;
5. Instep guard is of leather fabric through sewing process, with an inner container molded through composition of efficient energy absorbing foams with differing hardness, Velcro type design, comfortable to wear;
6. Apparatus bag is of waterproof Oxford cloth through sewing process for storing a full set of protectors, convenient to carry.